Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cedar City, UT

whoa. The past few weeks passed by so quickly and everything is a blur. It feels so weird... we'll be done in a couple of weeks and I think everyone is trying hard to deal with it. I don't want this to end, but I also find myself retreating into my personal bubble once in a while... simply because being with 23 other people 24/7 is so so tiring sometimes.

Got my hospital bill. Booooo. gtg work on the claim form now....

to do this afternoon:
laundry (by hand)
clean bike: got caught in a storm while going into Escalante. Sand all over. bad news.
journal entry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, lovely pictures as usual.... You know there's loads of typo on your journal on july 5th.... but I'll forgive you since you probably haven't type for years....

*muah*

Anonymous said...

嗯~我可以用中文留comment嗎?
我只想說
這一切真是太酷了!!!!!
(心中也嚮往著...)