Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Second Sunday of May

I've decided... that Mother's Day no longer means anything to me now. No, I'm not bitter about the commercials revolving around this once-a-year occasion to tell your mom that you love her, and I'm not jealous of people who can still celebrate their moms this weekend. I miss my mom everyday. All the time, I wonder how she'd think of me if she can see me now. So why should life during Mother's Day be any different?

Maybe this is just a defense mechanism. Call it whatever you want and carry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure she'd think you're an amazing and incredibly strong person; you have more of a relationship with your mom than anyone i know, people have to go sooner or later, it's how we remember them and how we're remembered...ok i dont want to ramble :-)